- This event has passed.
ONLINE Travel Writing Intensive Online Course by Pink Pangea
September 16, 2015 @ 8:00 am - October 1, 2015 @ 5:00 pm| 260Dollars
4-Part Online Course
- September 16, 7-9 PM EST
- September 21, 7-9:30 PM EST
- September 27, 7-9 PM EST
- October 1, 7-9:30 PM EST
Travel writing enables us to explore the world on paper, reimagining and sharing our journeys from the busy marketplaces of Uganda to the austere churches of Ukraine to the waves of the Mediterranean Sea. Whether you want to write about places near or far, travel experiences past or present, you’ll learn how to turn your adventures into words.
This four-part writing course is designed to give you the time, space, tools, and inspiration to unleash your authentic voice and improve your writing. You’ll expand your natural capacity to express what you really want to say, and learn how to leave your readers touched, moved and inspired.
The seminars include:
- Guided exercises to elicit each writer’s unique voice
- Interactive and transformative writing activities to get our creative juices flowing
- Explorations into the works of professional travel writers
- Writing assignments to put the new tools into practice
- Ample opportunities to share your writing and receive feedback
- Detailed training on how to write a pitch letter and get your work published in diverse publications
- Publication opportunities
- A network of extraordinary women writers
After completing workshops, participants have written for major publications, launched their own blogs, or continued to write in their journals. Others have simply enjoyed trying something new.